Re: [tor-talk] giving up pseudonymity after collecting experiences with pseudonymous project development

Patrick Schleizer wrote:
And so it doesn't become even worse, and better for the less lucky ones,
it is important to speak out in public and to take action.

Staying pseudonymous for such a long time became more and more a burden.
For me, it is not healthy for psychology. When pseudonymously working a
a project, you cannot tell anyone about it and they're wondering with
what you never tell much. You need to constantly second guess every tiny
action. Concentrate on not messing up. Also you'll never know if you
already messed up and if "they" already know who you are. You only need
to mess up once, and you're always linked to that project. Lucky me, I
wasn't forced to stay pseudonymous for ever.

Thank you for shedding the cloak of pseudonymity. I have found that my life truly blossomed once I became open about the work I do and why I do it. Hopefully you find this to be true as well. When we cross paths IRL, I'd love to buy you a beverage =)

wishing you the best,
Griffin