[tor-talk] FTP Hidden Service

Hello,

I have an FTP hidden service, the ftp daemon is listening only to my loopback. There is no problem to connect to my FTP account through Firefox or lftp but I am unable to connect with Filezilla or Total Commander - directory listing fails (see the error message below). The FTP daemon opens a passive port on the server and the directory listing is ready there (I checked it with netcat) but my FTP client doesn't connect to the passive port (all passive ports are listed in torrc hidden service config). How is it possible there is no problem to list directories through firefox bundle but I am unable to list content of the same account through Filezilla or Total Commander? (my settings are passive mode, socks4, socks4a, socks5, long timeout - nothing works).
FTP client error message:
----------
Command:    FEAT
Response:    211-Features:
Response:     LANG en-US.UTF-8*;en-US
Response:     MDTM
Response:     UTF8
Response:     SITE MKDIR
Response:     SITE RMDIR
Response:     SITE UTIME
Response:     SITE SYMLINK
Response:     REST STREAM
Response:     SITE COPY
Response:     SIZE
Response:    211 End
Command:    OPTS UTF8 ON
Response:    200 UTF8 set to on
Command:    SYST
Response:    215 UNIX Type: L8
Command:    PWD
Response:    257 "/" is the current directory
Command:    TYPE A
Response:    200 Type set to A
Command:    PASV
Response:    227 Entering Passive Mode (127,0,0,1,105,3).
Command:    LIST
Error:    Proxy request failed, can't connect through proxy server
Error:    Transfer channel can't be opened. Reason: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
Error:    Could not retrieve directory listing