[tor-talk] Unexpected SMTP

My server is behind a Tor transparent proxy on a separate machine.
Customers have just started reporting getting email from their sites,
and the headers show this to be coming from exit nodes. I can't see any
update news that the policy on SMTP has changed.

It might just be bad exit nodes, but according to one of these customers
emails have been coming constantly since Dec 31. For a lot of idiots
this means their sites are now leaking information. This can include
information on password resets, account activities, and even private
messages.

I can't find any mention of this change in the blog. It is possible some
exit nodes are not following the rules. This is an interesting
occurrence. It scared the crap out of me when I first heard about it.

--
CYRUSERV Onionland Hosting: http://cyruservvvklto2l.onion/
PGP public key: http://cyruservvvklto2l.onion/contact