Re: [tor-talk] please advise on renting a gigabit capable dedicated server

Hardware: everything in the range of a Intel E3 1230 with 16 GB RAM can
saturate a gigabit connection.
Where to rent: may take a look at hosteasy.eu they have 1 gbit unmetered
for 300€ and last time i used them they were Tor friendly (and don't
host a large amount of relays atm). Ask them before odering if they are
ok with hosting a Tor exit.

Christopher Yeager: