Re: [tor-talk] Shaping Tor's traffic

Hi

I know you weren't looking for me to reply necessarily but let me clarify.
In those slides I was principally talking about non-global adversaries -
e.g. you or me deploying an attack.  With global adversaries they have a
handful more options - namely you don't need to own the guard node if you
can monitor/delay traffic to and from it.

Sorry if it wasn't clear.

Best
Gareth

--