Re: [tor-talk] On further minimizing harassment for Tor Exit Nodes

On Sun, Jan 03, 2016 at 03:45:15PM +0200, s7r wrote:
> Altering Tor's path selection is something we shouldn't play with
> until we have concrete papers that suggest it is wrong.

Right.

> Anyway, your suggestion might actually happen automatically along with
> a more important fix, which is AS aware path selection.

Actually, AS-aware path selection could tend to move exits *closer* to
destinations, since one goal would be to minimize the number of different
organizations that get to see the traffic as it leaves the Tor network.

I guess that's another argument in favor of Moritz's "put your relay
in a different country than you" method.

--Roger