[tor-talk] New research paper on performance measurements and improvements

Hi all,

I would like to share our paper: "NavigaTor: Finding Faster Paths to
Anonymity" in which we propose and evaluate methods to measure and improve
performance in the Tor network. To this end, we developed a measurement
software which includes a custom path generator and allows conducting large-
scale performance measurements on the live network.

Preprint of the paper to appear at IEEE Euro S&P:
https://www.sba-research.org/wp-content/uploads/publications/NavigaTor_preprint.pdf

Source code, obtained measurement data, and path generator:
https://naviga-tor.github.io/

Best,
Robert