Re: [tor-talk] Different degree of identification -> trustworthiness of Tor Relay operators

I think it could be a good topic for face-to-face discussion.
I also think it dovetails with our trust-aware approach. I'm
not sure I think ID in the usual official sense will mean much
in this context (but we can discuss); however, if a useful notion
of identity can be introduced it could be one of the factors
in determining relay trust.

aloha,
Paul