Re: [tor-talk] onioncircuits (was: Looking for a tool to replace vidalia?)

> There's Onion Circuits that we ship in Tails and Debian:
> https://git-tails.immerda.ch/onioncircuits/
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/onioncircuits

Oh great thanks for the pointers.
I tried it shortly and realized another vidalia
feature I used: bandwidth graphs

> > - allows me to kill specific circuits
>
> That's not supported by Onion Circuits.

Would be great if you could add that functionality.

How does one configure/specify non-defaults for onioncircuits?
- the target IP address
- ControlPort
- unix socket file
- ControlPort password?

The man page and help output does not say anything about it.
(I'm using onioncircuits 0.4-3 from Debian)

thanks!
toruser

onioncircuits --help-all
Usage:
  onioncircuits [OPTION...]

Help Options:
  -h, --help                 Show help options
  --help-all                 Show all help options
  --help-gapplication        Show GApplication options
  --help-gtk                 Show GTK+ Options

GApplication options
  --gapplication-service     Enter GApplication service mode (use from D-Bus service files)

GTK+ Options
  --class=CLASS              Program class as used by the window manager
  --name=NAME                Program name as used by the window manager
  --gdk-debug=FLAGS          GDK debugging flags to set
  --gdk-no-debug=FLAGS       GDK debugging flags to unset
  --gtk-module=MODULES       Load additional GTK+ modules
  --g-fatal-warnings         Make all warnings fatal
  --gtk-debug=FLAGS          GTK+ debugging flags to set
  --gtk-no-debug=FLAGS       GTK+ debugging flags to unset

Application Options:
  --display=DISPLAY          X display to use