Re: [tor-talk] Tor and TBB Issues Needing Good Advice

I'm afraid you miss the point.
1. To operate TBB with an attendant IPTables setup, including for reasons of potential leaks, admittedly more of a risk in Torification of other apps. DNS leaks are regarded as a widespread issue, quite apparent in looking into tor configurations, though I personally agree (?) that this smacks of bad programming, perhaps in OS design (though again, this tends to be regarded as more of an issue with diverse proxying). Isolating TBB in iptables has proven problematic, since it lacks a native UID, etc.
2. To operate Tor with the full range of transports: I have started looking at the possibility of operating debian-tor with the transports included in TBB, ie. pointing tor at the pluggable transports and libs in the TBB data and Tor folders, but would love some help with this. This would give the best of both.
3. Further isolating tor or TBB behind a user account, and ultimately a network namespace, which is touted as a light weight container option, but I have not seen documented for this purpose.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.