Re: [tor-talk] Abuse complaint 418289

Sorry, I thought the purpose of the Tor network was to provide anonymous communications to people--including ssh and email access.  When I first received the "request" I was a bit miffed that someone would tell me how to operate a VPS that I lease and correctly operate.  And there was no problem that generated the request--it came out of blue air.
So, thanks to you, I've learned my lesson:  "ALWAYS do what people ask of you."
By the way, do you operate Tor nodes or just spew morality at people?

Potlatch

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.