tor and Daemantools-0.76

Hi All,
as the current tor Alphas are somewhat unstable under OpenBSD AND I DONT have the time to track down the instability I have elected to put tor under DJ Bernsteins Daemontools to restart as needed.

below is the run script.. to be placed in /home/tor/tor/run

dont forget to mkdir -p /home/tor/tor/env

the run script

---cut here ---
#!/bin/sh
exec 2>&1
exec envuidgid tor envdir ./env softlimit -d3500000 /usr/bin/su tor -c /usr/local/bin/tor
---cut here---

the -d3500000 should probably be tuned for your usage

  a tor operator