[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
different IP address for each request?
- To: tor talk <or-talk@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: different IP address for each request?
- From: "Eric H. Jung" <eric.jung@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:54:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:54:14 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=RtZijPPbFcKWbNMP18kdOqwWoVTkO4v+w+5+0xnWaIMKkAE1TqOGeII8IF19w/mKiAws9Pyjd1xGGGraWQEB43BYAJNM+p2YZxgbthMjxO/YugGHkqDQCZFgyllVMUkbNQ1Y5rUiFXqH45xboysaqTLd+L04EW0TyoBzAYWl8PU= ;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
How can I configure torrc such that every request goes through a different exit node (i.e., I get a different IP address for each request)? This isn't a browser so I'm not able to control keep-alive unless I do at the OS level (is there a way to do that on Windows?)