Re: Hidden Wiki replacement

On 6/27/07, Hans Zaagman <hans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Torizens,

The hidden wiki has been 'gone' for quite a time now. Someone seems to set-up a new one which seems stable and worthy to replace the good ol' one. I'd like to ask the webmaster of the Tor homepage and the Hidden wiki owner to present the following URL: http://hy2644uxnz6zwt6c.onion/hidden/

This is so far I know the only one that presents itself as a replacement for the previous wiki known as the 'Hidden wiki'.

May the future of Torland be long and prosper

I can't get it to load anything but a "503" error. It says I should try again, but a large number of tries have yielded nothing so far.

I get very similar pages from:
http://hy2644uxnz6zwt6c.onion/hidden/
http://6sxoyfb3h2nvok2d.onion/
http://hy2644uxnz6zwt6c.onion/