Re: TorStatus tells me I shouldn't be there?

Ringo wrote:
> I'm not running any type of Tor server and I'm positive I'm going
> through a Tor server. Besides, 64.252.207.99 isn't my IP.

So this probably means, that you used the Tor server on this IP, while
the configuration was changed from non-exit to exit-node and the
torstatus page was not yet updated, when you checked.

The "last updated" information is at the bottom of the torstatus page
under "TorStatus Server Details".

Currently the tor node seems to be offline, but here is a profile (last
updated yesterday) which shows, that the node is an exit node:
https://torstatus.kgprog.com/router_detail.php?FP=1d73dafbbfb99db4ecd314df8402a1c988cfc249

Regards
Michael