Problem with Torbutton on OS-X PowerPC

When trying to read (and post anonymously) to the New York Times, I keep getting this error message below. I'm not sure where to send it. Sometimes, it comes up, but sometimes it crashes Firefox.

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: file:///Users/michaelwolfe/Library/Application%20Support/Firefox/Profiles/o6h6bj1j.default/extensions/%7Be0204bd5-9d31-402b-a99d-a6aa8ffebdca%7D/components/torbutton-logger.js:138