Re: [tor-talk] Linkedin.com does not work with Tor.

 So is this a situation where there can be some debate with the
administrators of linkedin.com about allowing Tor nodes?  In other words:
what happens when a site just bans Tor nodes?
I'd be happy to talk to someone from linkedin.com if they want to
allow connections from Tor. You could also drop them an email yourself
and see if they reply. They haven't been responsive on Twitter,
though.

I will do so.

I just wondered that - since any website can just decide to ban all Tor exit node IPs - if there was some kind of "official policy" to request changes in the policy of the blocking organization.