Re: [tor-talk] Transparent re-writing packet destinations to hidden service?

> You could use nginx to proxy to the hidden service I guess

> What application do you plan to use as client?

thanks for suggestion but its not http. i think http is only protocol with good tools to do this. i know socat could act as reverse proxy into tor SOCKS  interface but its not efficient so i thought better solution maeybe find a way to rewrite packet destinations and use tor TransPort

i guess not?

thanks a lot that you replied