[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tor-talk] Speculation: Next 10 years of Tor?
Il 7/4/13 8:58 PM, grarpamp ha scritto:
Tor's been around in force for 10+ years.
In that time it has experienced many things and been used in many ways.
Where will, or will not, Tor be 10+ years from now, and why?
I belive that:
- Exit Based anonymity is going to die in few years (i think in US it's
- Darknet will replace most internet-uses for anonymous communications
- Tor will became used mostly as a software library
- Tor will be integrated in many third part software, like libssl or libotr
- Tor will improve it's networking capabilities, with P2P approach more
similar to GnuNET (Nat bypass, UDP, etc)
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights
http://logioshermes.org - http://globaleaks.org - http://tor2web.org
tor-talk mailing list