[tor-talk] Dedicated mailing-list for TWN? (was: Tor Weekly News â July 3rd, 2013)

andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> On Sat, Jul 06, 2013 at 11:03:03AM +0200, bastik.tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 0.9K bytes in 0 lines about:
> : Is it planned to move the newsletter to newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?
>
> Or tor-reports list which already exists.

A specific newsletter would receive a maximum of only 5 emails in a
month. tor-reports could easily reach 30 or more emails a monthâ

For example, Nate from LWN told me he would happily be subscribed to a
dedicated mailing-list in order to add a link to the latest Tor
newsletter. But I would not ask him to subscribe to tor-reports just to
do that.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>