Re: [tor-talk] Will Tor affect Internet Explorer? (newbie question)

Hello Gabrielle,

If you download the Tor Browser Bundle. It will come with it's own web
browser (Firefox). Only that browsers data is passed through the Tor
network.

If you were to open Internet Explorer while using the Tor Browser bundle,
Internet Explorers traffic would not be routed through the Tor network.

To download, and get further information please see the following link.
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

-- Scrubbed.