Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

The bottom line here is, can the software be compromised?

The answer is yes.

The solution is to fix it.  Only those with an agenda won't want that, or will try to subvert that process.  So, as Paul says we don't need to take him at his word, we just ask can the software be compromised and what is being done about it.

That will tell everyone what they need to know.

Regards,

Mark McCarron