Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

I hope that the list moderators will forgive me for saying that you're terrible.

And, I note how you don't acknowledge the points which tear yours apart. I guess that is one way to try to create the impression that you've won an argument.