Re: [tor-talk] Bye from the Mindware group.

Its been nice talking with you guys, I hope its been constructive.

Am busy coding my master piece, maybe one day in a few years time you
may see the Mindware Satellite network on the net as a major project.

I will be off radar for a while coding. I just don't have time to
dredge through loads of emails every day, I need to get constructive
work done.

Honor and respect to you guys, yes OK Tor does have some weakness's,
but apparently once put under the test its also extremely strong at
what it was designed to do, hiding you in the network. No one could
have possibly predicted what would happen in 2014! So what you
achieved is actually quite remarkable considering. Considering USA
decryption efforts have rendered pretty much all security on the net
useless, the fact some stuffs still standing is actually pretty
impressive.

Keep up the good work guys!

Farewell for now...

~Shadowman

Anyone wants me my email is: themindwaregroup@xxxxxxxxx
It will be kept available for the foreseeable future.