Re: [tor-talk] Court â Official statement part #1

Statement part #1:Âhttps://rdns.im/court-official-statement-part-1Posted onÂJuly 2, 2014ÂbyÂWill
As seen possiblyÂhere, orÂhereÂi lost theÂTorÂcase and was sentenced to 3 years probation (instead of 3 months jail) and all fees (court and experts, Assumption ~30000EUR, not less than 20k for sure).
The sentence is based onÂÂ12Âwhich allows for anyone to be dealt with as perpetrator (which is a pretty dictatorial law IMO) and this is based on that i knew it *could* possibly be used for criminal activity (in this case child pornography).
I wonât write much more yet before i have the written ruling (i do not even know my probation terms yet) but merely want to explain why i wonât appeal this sentence:
First would be that I simply canât afford it anymore, donations covered a lot of lawyer fees but i had to use my entire money on this case as well, iâm now bankrupt and the garnishment (a rare word, DE: PfÃndung) of my income (to pay the 20k+ costs) does not help with it either. I have high medical costs as well besides which are more important. Iâm not really interested in more external funding due to taxation issues with larger amounts (and i do not want *another* crime on me).
Second is that i just want to be done with this, i had now years of âissuesâ (i would write âharassmentâ but then i get sued again for sure) (Ex: Citing my boss to the police for questioning (x3); physically monitoring my boss in Vienna; citing friends to the police for questioning (x2); confiscation of bank transaction data; Polish extradiction threats for hacking cases there (x2); citing me for useless questioning causing lawyer costs (x5+) etc. etc.) â Itâs now finally over and besides the cost i CAN live with this sentence, it does not show up in police registers and wonât be an issue for work and alike in the future.
Third is the mental component, this years of âhorrorâ changed a lot up to me being hospitalized (x3â) with paranoid schizophrenia (which was a wrong diagnosis, but still itâs not helpful if you HAVE to assume permanent monitoring of everything), PTSD (among other issues) and now taking medication â It took itâs toll, including me getting fired for being in the clinic/sick stay for a long time, i just canât afford to loose my job or go the clinic again even if i actually should be still there.
Fourth is the attention, media and personal â I donât really like any attention on myself, especially when others should get it (like some public cause, Pirateparty or alike).
So this is it for now, stay tuned for more in a few days.
Links:Âhttp://blog.fefe.de/?ts=ad4dd623

https://network23.org/blackoutaustria/2014/07/01/to-whom-it-my-concern/

Christopher Booth