Re: [tor-talk] visa.com blocked // livejournal.com

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 12:52 AM, Roman wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2014 04:15:37 -0000
> "Paul" wrote:
>
>> It appears to me that xxx is blocking access to its site by users
>> using TOR.
>
> On an unrelated note, yesterday a user reported they can't access a blog on
> livejournal.com via Tor. Even not trying to log in and just for reading, it
> just says something along the lines of "Access denied to your IP" and shows no
> content.

Well, according to their page below, you're supposed to mail them and
tell them you feel it is an error. Suffice it to say, we, livejournal users,
and others feel it is an error.

http://livejournal.com/
Access Denied
Either you are trying to access a page you do no not have permission
to view or your ip address is banned. If you feel this is in error,
please email support at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the bulleted
information below.
Client IP: (none)
Client User Agent: [snip]
Error code: swlb-403

[Actually was 95.211.184.220, but their page is broken and says 'none'.]