[tor-talk] according to leaked XKeyScore source NSA marks all Tor users as extremists, puts them on a surveillance list

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/XKeyscore-Quellcode-Tor-Nutzer-werden-von-der-NSA-als-Extremisten-markiert-und-ueberwacht-2248328.html
</kraut>

All accesses (several 100 k/day) to Tor directory authorities (at least some IPs
hardcoded, Sebastian Hahn one of the targets) intercepted and logged, Tor users are considered
extremists (hello, self-fullfilling prophecy at work here, no doubt intended for further
justify operation budgets) according to comments in the source and shortlisted for further
surveillance (email intercept explicitly mentioned) and attempted deanonymization.

Conclusion: the world needs way more extremists. If they want cake, they
should get it in abundance.

Further suggestion: we need an online database to deanonymize intelligence operatives.
We need their faces, their license plates, their home addresses, and any dirt you can
get on them. Name them, and shame them.