Re: [tor-talk] Funny, but not amusing browsing

Seth David Schoen:
> Can you right-click on the image and Inspect Element?  If so, does it
> reference
>
> style="background-image: url(//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/Wiki.png);"

http://s4.postimg.org/u8lb1dv7x/Screenshot_from_2014_07_03_23_15_59_1.png

The source does not point to other places but wikimedia.

> or the equivalent for the language version of Wikipedia that you're
> visiting?
>
> Can you press Ctrl+I while visiting that page and look through the Media
> list to find that image?  Can you see exactly what URL it was loaded from?

http://s29.postimg.org/tjl55d1bb/Screenshot_from_2014_07_03_23_27_12_1.png

There you can see that in the Info page the thumbnail is the right one.
On the screen is a bogus thumbnail.