Re: [tor-talk] BlackHat2014: Deanonymize Tor for $3000

Best guess, many client side and web app attacks Tor can't do much about.
(My talk at Defcon will cover a bunch of folks that got Deanonymized, but
in every case it was not Tor that was really broke)

Adrian

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM, krishna e bera <keb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 14-07-03 02:05 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> > You Don't Have to be the NSA to Break Tor: Deanonymizing Users on a
> Budget
> > Alexander Volynkin / Michael McCord
>
> if they have followed a responsible disclosure process, tor developers
> should already be working on remedies...
>

> --

"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~ W. Somerset
Maugham
"The ability to Google can be a serviceable substitute for technical
knowledge." ~ Adrian D. Crenshaw