Re: [tor-talk] Tor Exit Operator convicted in Austrian lower court

To "no.thing_to-hide" -
the link you provided is inaccessible for me.
It gives a message: "This page was not retrieved from its original location over a secure connection." Not sure if there's a way around it, or maybe provide the original page & let people translate it themselves?