Re: [tor-talk] TORrorist Shirt from Pirate Party Luxemburg

It says that the money will be charged when the campaign is completed
successfully. I assume that is also the date when shipping will start. Does
anyone know when the end date is? Or are the t-shirts being shipped right
away?

*~alex ( tornode@xxxxxxxxxx <tornode@xxxxxxxxxx> )*
operator of relay *babanovak
<https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/47EC4F9CC64931FA321CD73D7D5DA21AA5EAF3E1>*