Re: [tor-talk] Tor Exit Operator convicted in Austrian lower court

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 09:30:07AM +0200, Anders Andersson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 2:32 AM, Joe Btfsplk <joebtfsplk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 7/7/2014 6:04 PM, I wrote:
> >> As for freedom of speech Australia has none legislated and does have
> >> severe laws against sedition.
> >> What other developed country can match that for discouraging speech?
> >
> > Well, 'Stralia is a penal colony, after all. :D  They have to keep all the
> > prisoners on a short leash.
> > Aussies don't have "freedom of speech" guaranteed in their constitution (or
> > the equivalent)?
>
> Did I miss the discussions when this changed from Austria to
> Australia? Those two countries are bound to have very different legal
> systems. I'm not sure Australia is on-topic for this thread.

Also when the discussions changed from being about Tor? Some broader
contextual discussion is to be expected occasionally, but this thread
seems to have completely left Tor behind many messages ago.
Could posters please connect what you are saying to Tor or take the
discussion elsewhere?

aloha,
Paul