Re: [tor-talk] How Tor fetchs the consensus file and maintains the cached-consensus file?

>    Thanks for your kindly explanation. I have tried method c. you
>    mentioned, and found that the returned exit node list with specified
>    exit policy is not as the same as the result i obtained by quering
>    "https://check.torproject.org/cgi-bin/TorBulkExitList.py";. The
>    mismatch of the results makes me confused. Can you help me to
>    overcome this problem? thanks.

TorDNSEL does some additional checks to determine a relay's actual
exiting address (which can differ from the one in the consensus) but
that's pretty uncommon, so I'd expect the lists to be pretty close. If
they're not then what is the code you're using to enumerate the exits?