Re: [tor-talk] Fast and clean free provider for a couple of HTML pages

Mirimir:
> On 07/14/2014 06:06 AM, Red Sonja wrote:
>> Somebody rose about a month ago this issue. And I haven't seen an
>> answer. Please, can you name, even in private, some options?
>
> How is this related to Tor? Do you want to set up a hidden service?

I don't know about the OP, but I don't have that intention. Only that I
want to upload some text via Tor and not reveal my location or computer.
Meaning the host should not know me and my ISP should not know what I am
uploading.

>> I did a search and I get some fancy services giving 20Gb of data and
>> lots of site making tools. I have a couple of HTMLs. And I would like to
>> attach an identity to them, not just throw them in some pastebin. I want
>> Google to find and index them. The traffic would be a few hundred kilos
>> a day at most.
>
> Search for "free web hosting" and you'll find numerous possibilities.

I did. I have no idea how to sort them out.

>> Also, the same poster, if I recall well asked about how to upload the
>> site? FTP I recall being not a good idea. How can I upload from Linux to
>> some cloud service without revealing origin? I know how can I download.
>
> See https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorifyHOWTO/FTP
> for setting up FTP via Tor. I like FileZilla.

So FTP is safe with Tor? What other protocols are fine over Tor? SSH is one.