[tor-talk] Escalating hidden services

I am a big fan of pinkmeth hidden service ( hxxp://pinkmethuylnenlz.onion/ )

But it constantly times out.

As an unix administrator, I was thinking in ways to escalate such good
public services through normal clusters, and would like opinions if my
approach is valid, to suggest it to the unknown author:

1) Frontend - Only 1 node. Entry point as normal "semi-hidden" hidden
service with 32 guards (exposed, semi-hidden)
2) Backend - X number of nodes  (escaling is here) numbers of backend
hidden services with 3 guards

1) is just a relay box, nginx with reverse connection to backend hidden
services, in a different structure than backends. round robin. 32 guards to
handle good speed and lots of circuits. anonymity is not a requirement
here. each backend hidden service is a local port in 127.0.0.1 made with
torified netcat (I think there are better approaches than netcat, would
like to know )

2) apache+mysql each node, gfs filesystem (for static files) shared among
nodes, replicated mysql database.

I see latency as a problem here [ user -> nginx (hidden) -> apache (hidden)
], but I dont see more timeouts. thoughts?

--
[]s Fosforo