Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser window size

Red Sonja:
> I'm running the latest TBB on linux32. How do I reset the window size? I
> moved one side by mistake and I can't set it back by hand. Each time I
> run it, it's the window size from the last session.

That should not happen. If you resize a window and then e.g. click on
"New Identity" you should get your default window size again and not the
one from some last session. Does this happen with a clean, new Tor
Browser? If so, please file a bug at https://bugs.torproject.org giving
some steps to reproduce as we'd need to investigate that further.

Georg