Re: [tor-talk] Why does requesting for bridges by email require a Yahoo or Gmail address?

On 07/24/2014 05:54 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> I suspect that Google and Yahoo require cellphone text confirmation for
> multiple account attempts from a single IP address. There are
> workarounds, but there's more required than cheap labor.

Correct, but if a million people in your developing country of choice
phones and/or pre-existing gmail or yahoo accounts take you up on your
five cent offer...

Gmail, at least, allows for 4 or 5 accounts per phone number. If yahoo
does the same, that's 8 to 10 per person.