Re: [tor-talk] Android app: Torrific

CJ:
> But yeah, I know, users like "all-in-one apps" â who knows, once
> torrific is ready (i.e. no more broken rules, no more bugs like "craps,
> network's broken")â the devs may get some PR ;).
> Torrific is also, for me, a way to play with android without annoying
> other applications.

Sorry for not pointing this earlier, but Torrific is really not an ideal
name for your application. People tend to belive that things named
âTor-somethingâ are from the Tor Project. See:
<https://www.torproject.org/docs/trademark-faq.html.en>.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>