[tor-talk] What are use cases made unpleasant by Tor's speed?

Thanks Sebastian G!  I don't watch much Youtube, but blocked YouTube is a
great example!  Thank you!!  Uploads is also another great use case.

If porn isn't a sufficiently canon use-case, while behind Tor, I personally
find it difficult to enjoy the video content on NYTimes or the Washington
Post's "images of the week".
* www.nytimes.com/video/
*
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/best-news-photos-of-the-week/2014/07/04/f5f4f1a6-018b-11e4-8fd0-3a663dfa68ac_gallery.html#item0

Any others that come to mind from anyone?

-V