[tor-talk] Question about the myfamily variable in torrc

I'm about to fire up another exit relay and I want to make sure users are protected from picking both of my relays in the same chain. So I came across the MyFamily variable in the torrc file. I have two questions about how to properly set this variable:

1. In the docs, it says NOT to use your relays fingerprint. What do I use instead and where can I get it?

2. Do I need to list the current relay in its own MyFamily variable or just every other relay I run excluding the current one?

Thanks,
Cypher