Re: [tor-talk] 'How to report bad relays' (blog entry)

>> I believe that the mere fact that a relay was blocked (via BadExit
>> or reject) can be published.
>
> Will dir auth ops make the list of rejected relays including its
> reason for removal available to the public for transparency?

We did this for a time...

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/badRelays

... but it was contentious so couldn't be continued. The topic of
transparency is an ongoing discussion but the compromise we made
between the camps for now is that this information will be in a
read-restricted git repository that all core tor contributors have
access to (previously it was so secret only three people or so had
access). For what it's worth both Philipp and I have been advocates
for greater transparency.