Re: [tor-talk] OnionBalance Hidden Service has over 1 million successful hits in just 3 days

*Numbers look good: Over 4 million hits in 7 days.*

I want again to use this opportunity to say THANK YOU to everyone who
is contributing and stress testing. 4 million requests tell me people
are putting quite some effort into it. Please continue to stress test
as much as you can in the next days. After I collect some rendezvous
circuit stats also, we will stop the test - don't want to overkill the
network, prefer to leave more bandwidth capacity for users.

I was waiting to have some rendezvous circuit statistics as well, to
compare them with the hits on the webserver and have an overview on
the circuits stats and average number of requests per circuit.
Hopefully this will happen in the next days. Since you asked, here are
the exact numbers now.

The service was started 1st July 2015. Here are the counts today, 8th
July (little over 7 days of uptime):

Failback instance #1: 956281
Failback instance #2: 732187
Failback instance #3: 837818
Failback instance #4: 768636
Failback instance #5: 911546
TOTAL: 4206468

There are no significant warnings or errors - the same instances are
running since service first started, no reboot or application restart.
I am happy with how it works. As you can see we have *over 4 million
hits*. The number of requests per failback instance confirms the load
is fairly spread.

Hidden service http://eujuuws2nacz4xw4.onion/ up and strong!