Re: [tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

Drew Fustini schreef op 10/07/15 om 21:35:
Greetings - I am a Tor Browser user and also an operator of a couple
Tor relays.  I believe the Tor Project has a noble mission.

An online friend recently claimed to me that "amoral content is a huge
portion of the exit node traffic".  I believe by "amoral" he meant
sexual exploitation.  The conversation was sparked by my complaint
that the new show "Mr. Robot" couldn't resist introducing Tor in the
same breath as child porn.

I don't believe that the majority of Tor traffic is "amoral", but I
would like to find data to support my belief.  Anyone know of such
research or statistics?

Thanks!
Drew
https://keybase.io/pdp7

Doing such research, where one would be snooping on Tor users' traffic and most likely without their consent, would be "amoral".

Tom