Re: [tor-talk] Recommended private key management and recovery

> there's talk about migrating to blockchain-based cryptoledgers,
> but a sticking point for management is how to reliably recover from theft
of private keys.

IMO, this discussion would be more suitable for a cryptocurrency mailing
list.  I think you will find though that the only way to recover from the
theft of private cryptocurrency spending keys is to spend the cryptocurrency
(i.e., transfer it to an uncompromised wallet) before the thieves do.

> I am currently under the impression that this is a largely-solved problem

I predict that impression will change very shortly...