Re: [tor-talk] Ubuntu Tor Packages

Canonical keep fix releases package version, only when there is a newer
version for this fixed one available  (minor patches) they going to upgrade.
I see the problem here, but it's always recommended  to use the
official  repository from Tor in Ubuntu.

Hope that this succeeded  it would reduce the effort to get Tor running
on Ubuntu. In my experience  with packages and Canonical there try to
avoid work in such way.
I just see a little hope that this will be happening, but just my humble
opinion. Thank you for the work and good luck.

Best regards.
Akendo