Re: [tor-talk] Profiling Tor users via keystrokes

win10 analyses keystrokes by default:

"Windows 10 generates advertising-IDs for everyone. The informations
Win10 transmitts by default are (among other things):

- location of device
- browser history
- favorites
- which Aaps are installed from the windows store
- and data for input-personification. this includes biometrical data of
pronunciation (cortana), writing style (handwirting) and how the user
types on windows devices."

but you can opt-out for many options.

( quick translation from my side, original news article is in german:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Windows-10-Neue-Datenschutzbestimmungen-Windows-wird-zur-Datensammelstelle-2765536.html
)