Re: [tor-talk] Riffle: an efficient communication system with strong anonymity

Descriptions of what the links are about would be appreciated.  Otherwise this kind of post looks awfully spammy to my eye.

But since we are on the topic, I am curious whether packet delivery shuffling will be added to Tor, and also what other notable security features distinguish these networks from Tor.