Re: [tor-talk] Tor Project Corporate Document FOI Request

A request has to be by a "person", not necessarily a national or citizen of the U.S., as far as I see in the statute. This came up as an issue during the Reagan Presidency because the Cold War-era U.S.S.R. reportedly made FOIA requests and I think they resolved it by the U.S. Attorney General of that time announcing that any agency refusing any FOIA request would have its position defended, but that may not apply any more.

By the way, anyone copying either of my URLs above from a quoted part of an email should be sure to get the entire URL, not just the part that is linked, and edit out the quote-signifying "> " strings.