Re: [tor-talk] Tor Project Corporate Document FOI Request

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 01:35:19PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> On 7/21/16, grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > [doc request[
>
> Since this seems to have been ignored by Tor Project Inc for more
> than a week, and people have indicated further interest, it has now
> been lodged as a formal ticket. Requests to update comment #1
> regarding doc list and date ranges could go in this mail thread.
> Enjoy.

I don't know the extent to which this covers what you were looking for, but
you might want to look at/participate in the thread
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-project/2016-July/000559.html
that discusses various Tor documents.
The second message (from Alison) specifically includes several
documents that seem to cover at least some of what you were asking about.

The thread I reference in general discusses the need for having a good
place to put all such documents and the pros and cons of various
choices.  So, while I think it's true that the particular thread we're
currently in remains unanswered by anyone from TPI, there is clearly
ongoing expenditure of nontrivial time and effort on the general
topic.  No doubt plenty of room for improvement. HTH.

aloha,
Paul