Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: Android Crypto Chat Apps - over Tor?

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 07:06:03 +0200
"Tom A." <thomasasta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Grump,
> thanks for the classification. who is able to evaluate this? rather than
> posting vagueness?
> at which apps can you add/apply customized e2e encryption?
> https://smokeappope.sourceforge.io/#MobileScoreCard

I'm not aware what's the context of this thread, but speaking of the table
presented -- why does it claim "No" for "Client Open Source" for Telegram?

  https://f-droid.org/packages/org.telegram.messenger/

How can anyone trust this table in anything, when they get most basic facts
such as this wrong?

--
With respect,
Roman